Friday, May 20, 2011

Twatwaffles Of The Week

And away we go..............................



First, an honorable mention (aka a Dicknozzle of Douchebaggery): Major League Baseball for continuing the travesty that is interleague play. I hate it. I've always hated it, and I shall continue to hate it. Beyond Spring Training, the American League and National League should meet twice and twice only, in the All Star Game and in the World Series!!!!!!



Number Five: Anyone who "defriends" someone on Facebook, stops "following" someone on Twitter, or on any other social network site because they have political or philosophical differences. Hell, in the part of the US where I live, if I did that, I would only have about three friends; but I respect others and others opinions too much to act in such a manner.



Number Four: Kansas State Representative Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican, who, as only a true twatwaffle can, suggested during debate regarding an abortion bill that women should buy insurance to "plan ahead" in case they are raped. (See yesterday's post for more details.)


Number Three: Former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn who allegedly sexually assaulted a maid in his $3000 per night Manhattan hotel suite. What is it about rich, old guys thinking that women in service professions are their personal sexual playthings? And of course, since this "man" is wealthy enough to literally imprison himself in his own penthouse apartment, he was allowed to do just that instead of remaining jailed at Riker's Island. This whole story is just wrong on so many levels.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/20/new.york.imf.kahn.release/index.html


Number Two: Juliann McCrery, 42, of Texas who is accused of killing her six year old son while in New Hampshire and now "wants to join him in heaven" and is apparently on suicide watch. I am thinking heaven won't be her final destination.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/19/maine.dead.boy/index.html


Number One: Harold Camping of Family Radio who has convinced a good number of his followers as well as tens of thousands of others that the "Rapture" where the faithful will ascend into heaven leaving the nonbelievers here to face the so-called Tribulation before the actual End of Time will by tomorrow, 21 May 2011. If that weren't enough, he has also stated that this will occur at 1800 EDT. That's right, folks, We only have 21 hours left until it all crashes down around us. Had I known, I wouldn't have even bothered to fill my car nor mow my lawn today. What does wear to the Apocalypse anyway?

Now, I am no Bible Scholar, but I am pretty sure that somewhere the Scripture states that no one will know the exact date and time of Christ's return, assuming any of it ever actually happened or will happen.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/19/news/economy/may-21-end-of-the-world-finances-harold-camping/index.htm?hpt=C2

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/05/19/exp.nr.avlon.doomsday.real.cnn?hpt=C2


On the other hand, if Mr. Camping is right, it looks like I will be next week's Number One Twatwaffle!!!!! Peace and love, my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment